Tuesday, July 12, 2005

alura is back!

it's hard to believe that alura, my step-daughter, has been living out in arizona with her "real " father for over a year now. for about eight years she was part of my life and my family. then her mother decided to ship her off, just as she abandoned my kids to my care. now she is back in town, and to celebrate the occasion, mommy has decided to hog alura to herself and leave my kids out of the homecoming for the first few days. i guess alura needs to reconnect with the whore that left her with relative strangers in another state, instead of spend time with the kids that miss her every single day... i know my kids will never really understand this situation. perhaps someday they will come to terms with it. i don't know that i ever will. it sucks to hold onto so much anger, but i can't see the other end of all this yet. i hate that lousy excuse of a human being that is their mother. it's a shame really. oh well. i'm looking forward to seeing alura. i'll bet she's gotten so much bigger...

No comments: