Tuesday, June 10, 2003

this is what random searches will get you...
I was as skeptical as any sane person would be that morning, fourteen years ago, when I loaded Rodney, my cat, into his carrier to take him down to the holistic veterinary clinic where a psychic was seeing animals
that is the funniest thing i never intended to read in my life. all i did was type my boyfriend is a ninny into google, and viola!
pride was fun yesterday. thinking about it makes me almost forget how crappy today was. please say that i don't have to go back to that hell hole tomorrow... must remember not to procrastinate any longer and find that new job. feeling clever, creative and tired. guess it will all come out in dreams. speaking of coming out...pride was fun yesterday. i especially loved taunting the jesus freaks. i learned that jesus hates our lifestyle, and that ricky is the gayest boy alive. seeing so many gay people united together was empowering. i then scooted to lockport to visit the family and heard my sister say nine inch nails... i thought i could go through my entire life without ever having heard anyone in my family refer to trent and co. of course we were talking about johnny cash- the original man in black. if anyone thinks i'm a leftover goth for wearing black so often... well, all i can say is i walk the line...

No comments: