Thursday, June 19, 2003

drunken romantic comedy watching with my honey is the best. jason is jewel. only gayer. not a precious stone mind you, but a yoddling folk singer who is channeling britney spears at the moment. i like jewel. she's neato.
and then jason said...
"Hi look I'm Jason typing in Mark's journal! You can catch me every once in a blue moon at Live Journal through some link at Mark's site. But my journal is just some ranting of gloom and doom usually. However, so is Mark's. But really we're happy people so don't believe the hype!!!!!! Girl Power!"
m- " way to plug your own site, you weiner."
j-"It's maaaagic! Wow Mark are we plastered or what!? Mmm booze is the necter of the gods! Mark stop correcting my spelling you ho bag.
m- " well, it is nectAr after all... i can't help it if you can't spell. and yes, i think we are plastered a bit, jason. back to you..."
j-"This is the worst interview ever! At least I don't need to look at the keyboard to type, even if I am wasted! How much is Vogue paying us anyway?"
m- "so tell me Mr. Yalowich, what made you decide to become a teenage girl in the first place, and how has this effected your social life?"
j-"Well, I think it's because I was obsessed with blonde superstars growing up so I said, you know...fuck it! I'll just become one! And it's working out great. You know that movie 'The Hot Chick'? That's based on my story. One day I just woke up and I had bubbies!"
m- "your answers are long and silly. i think i'm done now. is this the fun we have when noone is around to see? "
j- "Why yes, yes it is. I rock the Backspace you know...better than anyone before me. Has anyone ever told you you really whoop the llama's ass? Because you do. Uh oh! Trouble making teens outside! I better go Slay them before they wake up Ol Mrs Durfuck! Bye!"
m-"i think jaisohn is hallucinating now. maybe he'll pass out so i can take advantage of him. stop biting me you fucktard. jason is hitting me fast like an agent in the matrix. we are all children of the matrix...say goodbye, jason."
j-"Peage out niggas! I can't feel my face...it must be the reptile race controlling my existance! OH NO!!!! WE'RE DOOOMMEMMEED!!!!! DOOOMEOMEOEMED!"
m-"freak."
this concludes tonights broadcast of mystery faggot theater... tune in next time when we sit at home drunk and watch movies...

No comments: