Friday, November 29, 2002

hey, everyboby that knows me... check this one out... it's a good read. this is an example of the demented state of mind my soon to be ex-wife is in these days. you'll especially enjoy this if you are one of the people that have been over to my house to see what state the house is usually left in when i'm not here:
Is everyone done feeling ill after eating all that food? HEHE I had a great dinner! All the food was fantastic! Our turkey caome out so moist, it was heaven! Mark was going to take the kids to see Harry Potter after we got home yesterday but they didn't deposit his check until today. Usually it's in there the night before a holiday but not this time. Needless to say I had 3 very upset children to deal with yesterday. I was going to have a few hours to myself last night so I wasn't very happy myself. More bitching coming so be fore warned!

Mark is just driving me crazy lately! He is being moody and miserable then taking it out on me. Like these things are my fault. He was yelling at the kids yesterday after he found out his check wasn't deposited. WTF?!? Yes the kids have control over the corporation he works for. so lets make them cry so he can feel better! What an ass he is being! I was going to start moving my stuff out today but it is hailing! And it is sooooo cold out there. I have got to get out of here! I am so tired of Mark living in his own little world. We are ending our marriage but he still lives in this house with us and the children are still his! Maybe he should participate a little more! I am not the fucking maid! Granted I have let things slide quite a bit lately but I am dealing with alot of different issues myself. He doesn't see that though. I'm the one who's life is completely changing. He gets to gout and date and have a good time whenever he wants. I still get to do all the things I did before plus try and find time for myself w/o the children. For some reason I have a feeling he won't be seeing the kids much because he will be more concerned with making himself happy. And I'm not going to be able to count on child support either. I know his financial situation. So I get to go get a job on top of trying to raise 3 kids and take care my house. Sounds like fun right? Plus I get to do it all with little to no help. I get to pack by myself and I get to move by myself. Have I whined enough yet? LOL I'll stop for now but I'm still annoyed! :) Everyone have a great day! The one thing that brightens my day is knowing that Mark is at work (retail) and i bet he is having a sucky day! MUHAHAHAHA

No comments: