Wednesday, November 20, 2002

it's full a moon. that explains so much. my emotional lycanthropy is acting up again. i am a tide- watch me rise. i'm sure i've explained before the lunar lunacy that reeks havoc with my head once a month, but i really don't remember if it's in a previous blog. this long and short- the moon rules me. forget all your new age windham hill listening, incense burning, gregorian chanting bullshit. this one is for real. i can't explain it. you'll just have to take my word for it. those that know me will attest. they'll probably also tell you that i'm just as easily thrown into fits of insanity by the effects of the sun, stars, and air. all i know is, once a lunar cycle, people get weirder and i hate them all more. working in this despicable job, at this time of year, is also sure to heighten anyone's misanthropy to damaging levels. if mother theresa worked one christmas season in retail, she'd have been beating people over the head with a crucifix. that reminds me, dianne said the funniest thing to me that i think i've ever heard. about a week or so ago, i entered the classroom where she and a few other floral designers were plugging away at a mass production of wreaths, and i announced that i had to go home, because i lost my gloves and box cutter. her reply, " well, it looks like your out of the play now, jesus." i thought i was going to piss myself. it has become the catch phrase of the season. hey one more thing on a topical note... if you were going to design a sea worthy vessel that was responsible for carrying millions of gallons of fuel oil, shouldn't you design it with enough structural integrity, so that no matter how fast you were traveling or how hard you rammed it into something that it would under no circumstances BREAK IN FUCKING HALF? thank you and good night...

No comments: